Choosing the right plan
Out-of-Province Travel – Coverage Amounts at a Glance
per Insured per Trip ($CDN)
|Emergency Medical ||Up to $5,000,000 |
|Cancellation & Interruption Combined Amount:
- For Single-Trip stand-alone plan – up to the covered amount purchased (not to exceed $12,000) as indicated on your Confirmation of Coverage, for eligible expenses incurred before your departure date; actual costs of eligible expenses incurred on or after your departure date.
- For Single-Trip All-Inclusive plan – up to $3,500 for eligible expenses.
- For Multi-Trip All-Inclusive plans, the maximum payable for covered expenses is: $5,000 per trip and $7,000 per policy.
|BounceBack Benefit Option ||Up to $2,000 |
|Baggage Loss or Damage ||Up to $1,000 per trip. For Multi-Trip All Inclusive Plan, up to $3,000 per policy year |
|Baggage Delay ||Up to $500 per trip. For Multi-Trip All Inclusive Plan, up to $1,500 per policy year |
|Flight Accident ||$100,000 for death or double dismemberment, |
or $50,000 for single dismemberment
|Travel Accident ||$50,000 for death or double dismemberment, |
or $25,000 for single dismemberment
|Acts of Terrorism Coverage applicable to Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption ||Overall maximum for all policies issued by us shall be:
- Emergency Medical is $35 million, per act of terrorism, for up to 2 acts of terrorism within a calendar year
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption is $2.5 million, per act of terrorism, for up to 2 acts of terrorism within a calendar year
For all plans, if the covered expense results from an act of terrorism, all benefit maximums shown may be reduced subject to the Terrorism Coverage provision in the insurance contract.