Student travel plan
For a single applicant
For family coverage (available for spouse and dependent children when all family members reside together and are under age 55)
- The premium rate is applicable to each day of coverage.
- For National Students studying in another province or territory in Canada, the rate will be 50% less than the rate for a single applicant.
You must be under the age of 55 and coverage must not exceed 365 days.
- The rate is two times the single applicant’s rate.
- Premium rate is in $CDN per person.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Number of coverage days must include:
- The date of departure;
- The date of return; and
- The number of days in-between.
- Coverage will not take effect if your method of payment is not honoured when presented for payment.
- The minimum age for dependent children covered under a family plan is 30 days old. The maximum age for dependent children is under twenty-one (21) years of age. See policy for details.