Included in All-Inclusive or purchased separately.
Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Benefits*
Highlights of some of the covered events:
- Up to the amount purchased to a maximum of $12,000 per insured per trip for the Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan when purchased separately
- Up to $3,500 per insured per trip for the Single-Trip All-Inclusive plan
- Up to $5,000 per insured per trip, and up to $7,000 per policy year for Multi-Trip All-Inclusive Plans
- Reimbursement of prepaid portion of the trip that is non-refundable and non-transferable to another travel date for a covered event
- Your or your travel companion's unexpected medical emergency or death
- Unexpected medical emergency or death of your or your travel companion's immediate family or key person
- Cancellation of a business meeting
- Canadian Government issues a formal Travel Warning related to the travel destination
- Travel visa not issued
- The person whose guest you will be during your trip has been admitted to a hospital or passes away
- Missed connection
*Please note: If the claim is a result of an act of terrorism, this benefit may be limited. Other exclusions, limitations and conditions apply. See the policy for details.