Emergency medical benefits at half the premium when all travel is within Canada.
Overview of Emergency Medical Benefits*
* Please note: If the claim is a result of an act of terrorism, this benefit may be limited. Other exclusions, limitations and conditions apply. See the policy for details.
- Up to $5 million in emergency medical coverage
- Up to $300 per profession for paramedical services
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency dental treatment
- Expenses related to death
- Emergency medical return home
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside when travelling alone
- Expenses to return your travel companion or children under your care
- Additional expenses for meals and hotel
- Return home of vehicle
- Trip break without terminating coverage