Single-Trip All-Inclusive Plan
Includes Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Damage and Delay, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
Overview of Emergency Medical Benefits*
Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Benefits*
- Up to $5 million in emergency medical coverage
- Up to $300 per profession for paramedical services
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency dental treatment
- Expenses related to death
- Emergency medical return home
- Expenses to bring someone to your bedside when travelling alone
- Expenses to return your travel companion or children under your care
- Additional expenses for meals and hotel
- Return home of vehicle
- Trip break without terminating coverage
Highlights of some of the covered events:
- Up to $3,500 per insured per trip for Single-Trip All-Inclusive plans
- Reimbursement of prepaid portion of the trip that is non-refundable and non-transferable to another travel date for a covered event
Baggage Loss, Damage and Delay
- Your or your travel companion's unexpected medical emergency or death
- Unexpected medical emergency or death of your or your travel companion's immediate family or key person
- Cancellation of a business meeting
- Canadian Government issues a formal Travel Warning related to the travel destination
- Travel visa not issued
- The person whose guest you will be during your trip has been admitted to a hospital or passes away
- Missed connection
This coverage relates to the loss of, damage to, and delay of baggage and effects. This insurance provides coverage for the following expenses:
Flight Accident and Travel Accident
- Up to $100 for replacement of a lost or stolen passport, driver's licence, birth certificate or travel visa
- Up to $500 for necessary toiletries and clothing when luggage is delayed by the carrier for at least 10 hours while you are en route
- Up to $300 per trip for any item or set of items to a maximum of $1,000
Flight Accident and Travel Accident Insurance covers the following benefits:
- If an accidental bodily injury causes you to pass away, to become completely and permanently blind in both eyes or to have two limbs fully severed above the wrist or ankle joints, in the 12 months after the accident, we will pay: $100,000 under Flight Accident Insurance; or $50,000 under Travel Accident Insurance.
- If an accidental bodily injury causes you to become completely and permanently blind in one eye or have one limb fully severed above a wrist or ankle joint in the 12 months after the accident, we will pay: $50,000 under Flight Accident Insurance; or $25,000 under Travel Accident Insurance.
- If you have more than one accidental bodily injury during the trip, we will pay the applicable insured sum only for the one accident that entitles the insured to the largest benefit amount.
* Please note: If the claim is a result of an act of terrorism, this benefit may be limited. Other exclusions, limitations and conditions apply. See the policy for details.