Session Token

home login contact us French

Step 1 of 4: Choose Your Travel Insurance Plan
What plan are you interested in?
Out-Of-Province Plans Visitors to Canada Plans Student Travel Plan
For travel outside your home province or Canada. If you take two or more trips each year, you may want to consider the convenience and savings of a Multi-Trip plan.
For Visitors to Canada -- people visiting or applying for a Super Visa, people in Canada on a work or student visa, new immigrants who are waiting for government health insurance plan coverage and returning Canadians who are waiting for the reinstatement of their government health insurance plan coverage.


You are not eligible for coverage under this policy if any of the following apply to you:

  • You are travelling against the advice of a physician;
  • You have been diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than 2 years to live;
  • You have a kidney condition requiring dialysis;
  • You have used home oxygen during the 12 months prior to the date of application;
  • You have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease or any other form of dementia;
  • You are under 30 days or over 85 years of age (over 69 years of age for $150,000 Emergency Medical coverage) on your effective date;
  • You reside in a nursing home, home for the aged, other long term care facility or rehabilitation centre;
  • You require assistance with activities of daily living (eating, bathing, using the toilet, changing positions (including getting in and out of a bed or chair) and dressing).
about manulife legalinfo & privacy goto top