Manulife Travel Insurance
Manulife offers a variety of travel plans to meet all needs:
- Travel insurance for Canadians travelling out-of-province
- Travel insurance for visitors to Canada
- Travel insurance for students
Visitors to Canada
Super Visa Marketing Materials
Other Travel Marketing Materials
TRAVEL80® TERM TRAVEL INSURANCE
First in Canada – multi-year travel medical insurance designed to meet emergency medical travel insurance needs for years to come
About the Product
Travel80® Term Travel Insurance is currently not available to residents of Quebec or New Brunswick.
- Emergency medical insurance for any number of 30-day trips.
- For Canadians between the ages of 18 and 65 inclusive, as long as the policyholder continues to have coverage under a Canadian provincial or territorial government health insurance plan.
- Guaranteed renewable annually.
- Matures at age 80 when the policy terminates.
- Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please contact us for details.
- Annual premiums are based on age at application, adjusted for inflationary costs and plan experience.
- The plan returns 50% of premium if the policyholder is claim-free for 10 years.
- Travel80 is guaranteed renewable, regardless of any changes in health status, for the term of the policy.
- It offers guaranteed eligibility for top-up coverage for trips longer than 30 days.
The following Travel80 marketing materials are available for order:
The following Travel80 marketing and sales materials are available for download:
For more product and marketing information about Manulife Travel Insurance, contact our sales team at 1-800-565-2338.